So a lot happened while I was in Alabama! Zoe turned 2--we had the party before I left, but of course I missed her birthday again. My dad came to help with her while I was gone, and then my mom was here until August 1st. While mom was here, she took Zoe to Texas for 2 whole weeks to visit Papa and MamaZo. They had the best time, but Greg missed his girl. He found out he is not moving to Pensacola until the end of September, so we have some time before the "single-parenting" begins again. We had some people stop by to look at the house, but still no renters, so we're not moving anywhere just yet.
I finished up my training and the whole gang came to pick me up in Alabama on July 31st. So now I'm back, and exhausted from working 16 hours day for 28 days straight, but it's back to life as usual though. The movers come to take our stuff to storage next Monday and school starts next Wednesday and it will be busy until Zoe and I move in December. That pretty much sums up the end of our summer. Sorry if you think that was boring and most of you have probably heard it anyway:)! Here some pics of 4th of July that my mom took. I'll continue to update with a lot of pics the next few days since I'm so far behind!!!
Our neighbors had an impromptu 4th of July party in the cul-de-sac and Zoe had the best times making quite the mess!
Daddy had the best times stealing some of Zoe's cupcake!
My little patriotic family--who I missed very much.
She cannot get over this cupcake, her eyes were glued to it the whole time.
Mommy's little sparkler!

No comments:
Post a Comment