I can't believe my little girl is 2 years old! It feels like we were just in the hospital with her--she was so little and just so cute! Now she's huge--but still cute:)! We had her birthday party on Saturday and on Sunday morning I headed out to Maxwell AFB, in Montgomery, AL for 5 WHOLE WEEKS! I'm going to be working 16 hour days starting tomorrow, so I may have to abandon the blog for a while (like I haven't already--oops). Greg may be able to download pictures from her birthday party (hint, hint) and send them to me so I can post them, but I'm going to be running on a few hours of sleep during training so we'll see. Below is the link to Zoe's party pictures that Ashleigh took for us. You have to put in the link, then click on clients and then click on Zoe's 2nd Birthday Party and finally put in our e-mail address (thephillipssc@gmail.com) if it's not already there.
http://turnergraphicsphotography.webs.com/
I can't cut and paste pics in so sorry to make you do all the work. There are some really cute pics of everyone, and a BUNCH of adorable ones of all the kiddos. Ashleigh did a great job, so please take a look.
Also, Zoe went to the doctor and the dentist on Thursday. She did great at both, especially since they were back to back (they are right next door to one another). She has all of her teeth until the age of 4 so no more teething! Yea! She got one shot and is done until she is 4. I am excited about that because I hate it when she gets shots. Her height and weight stats were:
- 29.5 lbs; 75 percentile
- 36 inches; 90 percentile
- Expected height is 6 feet!
That's right folks, the pediatrician did his little configuration and said she is going to be approximately 6 FEET TALL! I hope she's really not going to be that tall, but I wouldn't doubt it with the Phillips genes. I was way off on her weight, I thought she would be at least 35 lbs, but apparently she has really thinned out with this last growth spurt. I still cannot believe my sweet little girl is 2! She is growing up so fast and is going to be a different person by the time I get back home on August 1st.

No comments:
Post a Comment