The Jennings, who used to live next door to us when we moved to Summerville, came to visit from New York. We had not seen them in a year and half and it was like they never left! We had a neighborhood party at Kris and Bob's house and it was so much fun. I took some shots of the girls--we could not believe how much Samantha had grown and Pete and Jen said the same about Zoe!

Samantha and Zoe--she followed Samantha around most of the night!

We had cake to celebrate--the munchkin ate 2 pieces of cake:)!

We played some Wii! Samantha was really good at bowling.

And then the girls crawled around. Zoe decided to follow Samantha around the house...

and then tried to copy everything she did. It was cute and Samantha was really sweet to entertain her.
Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of the Jennings family--we were too busy catching up. I will get one we go up to New York in November. We can't wait to see our friends again!

No comments:
Post a Comment