We had a great Valentine's Day. It wasn't so exciting with Greg gone, but we made the best of it. It was really fun to give Zoe her presents, she really gets excited about everything now.
This is her running and squatting to her gifts because she is so excited. I wish I could have gotten that on video, but I can only use one camera at a time.
She is shouting "bus" here. She is so excited about it because her favorite book is "Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus" that the Dupree's gave her for her first birthday. We read it a million times a day and she has most of it memorized, so she knows if I skip pages. She also screams "bus" whenever we see one on the way to school, so this was by far her favorite gift.
Some headbands that stay on for about 2 minutes before we get tired of them.
Coloring books--she loves to color.

Telling me about her bus while coloring.
Happy Valentine's Day to all! We hope everyone had a good and safe weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment