Two weekends ago we went to see Uncle B.J. play baseball at the first home Citadel game. It was cold, but Nicole and I bundled up the kiddos and took them out the "Joe" to see the game. Then the next day we had Evelyn's first birthday party, which was great. Then the next day Mama Jo and Carol stopped by on their way back to Beaufort. It just so happened to be MamaJo's and MamaZo's birthday on the 21st--can you believe it:)! We were glad to sew MamaJo on her big day! Here's some pics--they are in reverse order because I'm exhausted and too lazy to change them around (I am turning in a 27 page paper tonight, so don't be too mad at me--I can barely read this on the screen because I'm so tired of staring at the computer.)

Playing on her "syyyide" before MamaJo's visit.

Of course she had Carol read to her--that is her favorite thing in the world. She loves her books!

The birthday girl! We were so glad to see MamaJo on her big day!

Playing on the "syyyide" before nap time.
Evelyn's BIG Cupcake
Harrison and Zoe playing in the rocker. At least they are sitting together and not fighting over it--that's a change.

He really liked his hat and wanted everyone to have one!
The kiddos at the game--brrrrr!

Late night Mexican food with three starving kids. They loved the chips and "dip".

No comments:
Post a Comment