Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Atlanta

We had a great time meeting the Hurley's in Altanta for Father's day weekend. We went to a great Mexican place that Jocelyn found, stayed right by Turner field at the Holiday Inn, went to the game on Saturday, then headed to the pool Sunday morning. The girls had a great time and we were so glad to hang out with some friends we have missed. Here's a few pictures of our pool time. I got a few from the game, but it was raining and we spent most of our time waiting for the game to continue because of the down pour, so they aren't too exciting.

So sweet!
Aaron got water guns from Josie and Jocelyn as part of his father's day present--the girls enjoyed them...
a little too much.
What a great way to end our fun trip. We miss good friends like the Hurley's and are so glad we got to see them.
As soon as we got back, Zoe started Summer Camp at her new school, Episcopal Day School. She was excited but a little nervous. I think I was more nervous than she was--as usual--but she did great and even told me about her new friends when I picked her up. We are really excited about her school since it is only a few blocks from the house, the classes are small and the teachers are very nice. We can't wait for her to start in the 3K class in the Fall.

No comments: