Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Playing Around


Greg gave me a portrait lens for Christmas and with the move and everything I have had ZERO time to play with it. We were cleaning up and messing around the house, so I tried to get some shots of Zoe to try it out! I love it so far and can't wait to get some TIME to really experiment with it.
I love the highlights in her in this picture! What happened to my little baby.
Finally she's old enough to sit still for me to to take this picture. It still took some work but who doesn't love baby feet.
Such a good model at the park.
Being silly! This is the smile she likes to make now that ruins the pictures--she is so much like her mommy with her fake smile.
Goofy girl--she says "cheezzzzzzzze" and squints at the same time.
Our sweet little girl. She is getting so big, I can't believe it. Where has all of time gone?

No comments: