Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Fair


At the first of the month we went to the Coastal Fair with the Carter's since we had never been. The pressure of moving really wants to make you do everything you have ignored for the last four years! This is really hard to do in Charleston, because there is a lot to do and I don't think we'll be able to do it all, but we're going to try. Some how I don't think we'll have that same problem in Pensacola since it is so much smaller:)! I think we'll probably just live at the white sand beaches---and that will be about it! So we went to get some fried butter (YUCK--we really didn't try any, it looked gross) and ride the rides that freak me out because now that I am a mom I worry about all the things my fire-fighter dad told me about when it comes the traveling fairs. Greg was a good uncle and got the pass to ride all the rides with Margaret (for everyone who knows Greg you can tell he was REALLY excited about this) and the little ones got to ride the ferris wheel because they were too small for even the kiddy rides. It was fun, but the temparture dropped by about 20 degrees while we were out there and if it hadn't been for meeting the Carter's we probably would have turned around when we were waiting in line for an HOUR to park! Yikes--but it was fun and something I'm glad we got to do before we leave South Carolina. I have a feeling the people in Pensacola (locals) will look a lot like the people we saw at the fair--or so I have heard. We'll see though:)!


Zoe could not figure out what Harrison was doing
but she started to copy him right after I put the camera away!










No comments: