Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

Hair Cuts, Puppies and Shoes


Ms. Zoe needed a trim but I didn't want her to take her to a salon yet, because she doesn't really like people touching her hair and we don't need any additional Toddler Drama these days. I was afraid she would freak out and it was be an awful experience. My neighbor, Gwyn, is a hair stylist and I asked if she'd trim Zoe's hair and she saved our lives by doing it in 2 seconds in her kitchen--no drama, except I had to hold her hands down--she kept trying to grab the scissors:)! It was just a little snip, but it helped so much. Maybe when she gets a little bit older, we'll head to Hair Bears, but for now--she just needed a trim. So we headed next door to visit the Franklin's and their puppies.
The funky do before the trim! It looks extremely fluffy in this picture.
The back--we have this weird curly q thing going on--it's so strange.
Gwyn and Dan's dog, Harley just had 12 puppies! That's right--12! This is the female they are keeping from the litter.
Zoe likes petting Bailey and Bailey didn't seem to mind since she slept through it. The puppies are so cute, but we are still not getting another dog, Greg.
They are keeping the male on the left too, and they named him Bear (we like that name in this house--Sic Em'). He and Bailey were going to town on their dinner.  They both ended up with their paws in the pan. 

If anyone wants an adorable lab puppy, please e-mail us. Dan and Gwyn still have a female chocolate, and some black and yellow lab puppies for sale. They are all so adorable and their mom is a really good, gentle, smart dog!

I had the day off today, so we hung out at the house this morning. Zoe decided she loved my shoes and she wanted to go around the house with them on.  
She actually did a pretty good job walking around the house in them.
She did have to look at her feet the whole time though.
Love the Santa PJs and the leopard print flats.
Sitting in her jogging stroller--ready to roll outside. I'm not sure why she thought we were going somewhere because we were both still in our PJs. Doesn't her trim look so much better, I can actually see her eyes now! Thank you Ms. Gwyn!  

No comments: