Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

I took Zoe to get her "9 month" pictures last weekend (okay, she was almost 10, but better late than never). She was a good girl in the beginning--we have more shots of her in the first outfit--the green and pink dress obviously--and then she started to fade, so the pictures are okay but not our best work:). She has 4 teeth coming in at the same time, so she wasn't too happy, but you work with what you got:)! The poor photographer kept trying to make her smile, but she was not too happy towards the end of the session. Thankfully she shot fast! And daddy really appreciated them--he got to see them on Facebook from the boat. I know he misses his girl.



Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 9 Month Portriats
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey, Rachel. Your daughter is beautiful! How have you been. Glad we are "in touch" again.

The Cromers said...

What beautiful pictures! I especially love the ones in the flower pot! She is such a cutie...