So I bought her these sunglasses at Children's Place and figured we'd try them out! She really like them at first, and even had the movie star wave down. But, then she figured out she'd much rather eat them then actually wear them, so they have been put away until we get a little older.
Welcome to our blog. This is a blog about our little family of three. We hope to keep family and friends updated through our posts. Check out our posts and pictures for updates about the happenings in our crazy household.
Monday, March 2, 2009
Finally...
Okay, so I have been REALLY bad about updating lately (yes mother, I know:))! So I am finally adding some photos of my very BIG girl! After a bout with an earache, then strep throat and an allergic reaction to the antibiotic (me not the baby) and finally a double ear infection we are SORT of back to normal. Zoe is doing so great. She is up to 20lbs and is getting to long for her 9 month outfits. I have lots of pictures to add this week, but here are a few recent one to hold everyone over!




So I bought her these sunglasses at Children's Place and figured we'd try them out! She really like them at first, and even had the movie star wave down. But, then she figured out she'd much rather eat them then actually wear them, so they have been put away until we get a little older.
So I bought her these sunglasses at Children's Place and figured we'd try them out! She really like them at first, and even had the movie star wave down. But, then she figured out she'd much rather eat them then actually wear them, so they have been put away until we get a little older.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment