Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big Changes This Week

Look at me!
Zoe's new discovery--her fists
Pushing up is a lot of work
I've almost got that pacifier!
Daddy thinks this is hard work too--let's take a nap!

Sorry it has been so long since I've updated. We have been really busy with little Zoe, master's classes, and of course work so the blog has been put off for a few weeks. Zoe is changing so much, it's hard to keep up. She is developing quite the little personality and started pushing herself up last week. She's a very sweet, happy baby, but she is getting slightly more demanding, especially when it's time to eat. She's made it through the night a few times, so I am enjoying the much needed sleep. She loves playing with Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma and is very attentive to the world going on around her. She's smiling, and giggling so we love to hear her laugh--it is the sweetist sound in the world.

No comments: